As an experienced and professionally certified coach, I will give you unbiased, open and trustworthy feedback, insight, and accountability entirely focused on what you want. Every conversation with me is confidential and built around your agenda and goals.
Investing in coaching is an investment in your career, and my customers’ experience is of utmost priority.
I have worked with leaders and professionals at these companies:
Kind Words From Happy Clients
- I have used the CV you developed for me and was offered a very interesting role in May that matched my professional goals. Today I had my first day and I want to express my sincere gratitude! Thank you so much!Emra ÖztürkmenFinance Group Manager at PROCTER & GAMBLE
- I hired Lene to update my resume in preparation for a career change. One of Lene’s obvious strengths is her ability to ask smart questions and uncover the essence of my talents. With attention to detail, quick turnaround and friendly manner, Lene helped me transform my resume to a highly distinctive and branded document to be proud of. I would not hesitate to use Lene’s services for career counseling again and have already started recommending her work.Marie SamuelssonVP Tetra Pak
- I have worked with Lene on my professional development for over a year and have greatly benefited from her knowledge and recommendations. Using her tools and methods has helped me to discover my weaknesses and strengths and to be more self-reflective. This in turn has enabled me to craft tailor-made applications and to-the-point preparation for interviews. Lene’s professional and friendly attitude and her positive spirit sustainably motivated and encouraged me to stay confident and focused throughout the process.Christian R.Finance Director
- I would like to thank you for the way you have met me and the professionalism you exhibit both as a coach and workshop facilitator. Your calmness and pleasant demeanor invoke a strong sense of security in all participants. You show interest in each person so that they feel comfortable. Along with your strong communication skills, this makes you trustworthy, credible, and not least proficient. I would like to thank you for what I have learned and the advice you have given, which I will take with me when I now seek a new career path.IreneStatoil
- I’ve had the pleasure of having Lene Øveland Berge as my leadership coach. It set out to be an exciting, demanding, engaging and developing journey that lasted nine months of weekly sessions. I’ve learned a lot about my own personality - including awareness of own strengths, and how to further develop and apply these. I’ve raised my emotional and social competencies, and addressed blindspots that restrained my professional progression. Today I can say I have more strings to play with than ever before, both at work and in private. Really knowing myself has helped me better understand people I interact with, at all levels. My goals are now much clearer and I have gained advanced skills on how to coach my employees. I therefore warmly and sincerely recommend Lene to anyone who wishes to develop professionally. My experience is that she offers something different, more personal, more challenging, and more rewarding than much else offered within this segment today.Eirik SkjævelandCEO, AV-Fusion Norge AS
- Sabrina has landed a new, exciting and very well paid job, not least thanks to your book. She read the book prior to the whole interview process and thanks to your training I was able to ask her the right preparation questions. She benefitted a lot from your insights. Sabrina was able to argue with her strengths and to put forward how the company can benefit from hiring her instead of her profiting from changing the job. Therefore, we have to say thanks to you. Again. Your book is very good, by the way. It is precise and not too long. The relevant information is very dense and it is easy to read. Well done!Christian R.Finance Director