Be You is a company that helps businesses grow through measured strategic leadership and organizational development.
What do key business metrics like productivity, absence, security, turnover, customer service, sales, and innovation have in common? Research, and common sense, tell us that they are all dependent and driven by employee engagement.
We produce high engagement and unity in the organization, and develop your leaders and team members based on core leadership principles inspired by popular business books.
Our philosophy is step-by-step development through leader-led discussions, practical application and measurable effect.
We take special care to customize the work we do for your unique needs. We offer support that ranges from discrete projects, to a combination of services that suit your needs, in addition to also being a complete organizational development consultancy. Our work can include advising, coaching, consulting, facilitating & training, recruiting and assessing, for both individuals and teams. We take special care to customize the work we do for your unique needs. There are no cookie cutters here.
AN EASY 3-STEP PROCESS TO WORK WITH US
When you partner with Be You, you are entering into a conversation about developing the potential of you,
your organization and your people, to achieve more.
Lene is the founder and managing consultant at Be You. She brings a wealth of experience in private, government, non-profit and corporate sectors in Norway and international assignments to her work at Be You. Backed by solid industry certifications and inspired by a true passion for human potential, she is driven to create happier, more productive workplaces, that not only unleash career satisfaction and success, but also positively impact the economic bottom-line of companies.
Her clients appreciate Lene for her creativity, curiosity, commitment and optimism. She enjoys writing on career and leadership topics and has written several articles published on various global websites. Her career management book, Uncover. Position. Thrive: Your Guide to Job Search & Career Growth, is available for purchase here.
Lene has a future-oriented, global mindset and participates in several international career networks, including WBECS, Career Thought Leaders and International Coaching Federation. She lives in Sola with her husband, Stein Inge, and their children Pernille and Thor.
- Certified coach in: Executive & Leadership Development, Neuroscience & Emotional Intelligence
- Credentialed Coach (ACC) and Associate Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Accredited Career Manager by Career Thought Leaders
- Certified in assessment tools: Hogan, Birkman, Accumatch, 360Reach
- Master of Social Sciences (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
PROOF FROM A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS
- Lene is perceptive and bright, and uses her knowledge with insight and understanding in a way that engages and motivates - giving me new and fresh perspectives to evaluate from. As a coach and trainer she exhibits a sound openness and natural poise. Lene has helped me by focusing my energy on opportunities and solutions.Arne Ottar WollaSantander Consumer Bank
- Jeg ønsker å takke for måten du har møtt meg på, og den profesjonaliteten du utviser både som coach og som kursholder. Maken til behagelig kursholder skal en lete lenge etter. Du har en ro over deg, og en trygghet som smitter over på kursdeltakerne. Du viser interesse for hver enkelt deltaker slik at de føler seg sett. Sammen med formidlingsevnen er dette tillitsskapende og gjør deg troverdig, og ikke minst dyktig. Jeg vil med dette takke for det jeg har lært og rådene du har gitt, som jeg vil ta med meg videre når jeg nå søker ny karrierevei.IreneStatoil
- Lene er reflektert og kunnskapsrik, og hun bruker denne kunnskapen med innsikt og forståelse, og på en måte som både engasjerer og motiverer - noe som ga meg nye og alternative perspektiv å vurdere ut ifra. Med sin åpenhet og naturlige væremåte hjalp Lene meg til å fokusere energien på muligheter og løsninger, både som coach og kursholder.Arne Ottar WollaSantander Consumer Bank
- Sabrina has landed a new, exciting and very well paid job, not least thanks to your book. She read the book prior to the whole interview process and thanks to your training, I was able to ask her the right preparation questions. She benefited a great deal from your insights. We have you to thank for that. It is precise and not too long, providing excellent inspiration and direction. The relevant information is very clear and it’s easy to read. Well done!Christian R.Finance Director
- I’ve had the pleasure of having Lene Øveland Berge as my leadership coach. It set out to be an exciting, demanding, engaging journey of weekly sessions over nine months. I learned a lot about my own personality, including awareness of my own strengths, and how to further develop and apply these. I’ve raised my emotional and social competencies, and addressed blind spots that restrained my professional progression. Today, I can say I have more strings to play with than ever before, both at work and in my personal life. Really knowing myself has helped me better understand the people I interact with, at all levels and has helped me hone in on my goals. The skills I have gained also allowed me to provide better coaching to my employees. Because of my experience, I warmly and sincerely recommend Be You programs to anyone who wishes to develop professionally. They offer something different, more personal, more challenging, and more rewarding.Eirik SkjævelandCEO, AV-Fusion Norge AS
- Jeg har hatt gleden av å ha Lene Øveland Berge som min lederutviklings coach. Det viste seg å være en spennende, krevende, engasjerende og utviklende reise som varte i ni måneder med ukentlige økter. Jeg har lært mye om min egen personlighet - inkludert bevissthet om egne styrker, og hvordan videreutvikle og anvende disse. Jeg har styrket mine følelsesmessige og sosiale ferdigheter, og adressert blindsoner som hindret karrieren min. I dag kan jeg si at jeg har flere strenger å spille på enn noen gang før, både på jobb og privat. Å virkelig bli kjent med meg selv har hjulpet meg å bedre forstå folk jeg samhandler med, på alle nivåer. Mine mål er nå mye tydeligere, og jeg har tilegnet meg avanserte ferdigheter i hvordan jeg skal coache mine ansatte. Derfor anbefaler jeg hjertelig Lene til alle som ønsker å utvikle seg profesjonelt. Min erfaring er at hun tilbyr noe annerledes, mer personlig, mer utfordrende og mer givende enn mye annet som tilbys innen dette segmentet i dag.Eirik SkjævelandCEO, AV-Fusion Norge AS